Accounting Manager (m/f/d)
IXOPAY is a unique, highly scalable and PCI certified payment orchestration platform for white label clients and enterprise merchants. For more than 20 years, we have provided our clients - from global corporations to innovative start-ups - with eCommerce and digital payment services.
Renowned global brands trust in IXOPAY’s expertise and security in online payments. Based in the heart of Vienna, our employees tackle the daily challenges and opportunities of the fintech industry.
Accounting Manager (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy working autonomously and have a great eye for numbers? Do you like taking on responsibility in your team? Then you might be the perfect fit for us! As part of our Finance team, you will use your expertise to help safeguard the growing success of IXOPAY going forwards.
- Preparatory work for external accounting and internal reporting
- Checking invoices from suppliers
- Maintaining various internal databases
- Assisting with invoice processing
- Handling incoming and outgoing invoices
- Assisting with controlling, payments, and monitoring the company’s bank accounts
- Collaborate on monthly and annual financial statements
- Interfacing between Executive Management and Controlling regarding accounting questions
- Providing Executive Management with administrative and organizational support
What you offer:
- Completed business studies
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in accounting is a requirement
- Structured, organized and independent approach
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, with a goal-oriented mindset and dedication to the role
- German C1, English at least B1
- Nice to have: experience with BMD
What we offer:
- Modern, well-connected offices in center of Vienna (U2 underground station Krieau)
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Friendly and open work environment with flat hierarchies
- State-of-the-art company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) with your free choice of software
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- Access to numerous online training opportunities
- Delicious coffee from the traditional Alt Wien roastery and an inviting tea bar to energize you
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 45,000 gross per year for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team. We are of course prepared to pay more if you have suitable experience.
If you want to become a part of our team and want to experience global success at one of the top payment solutions, then send your resume to [email protected].