Customer Success Manager IXOPAY Platform (m/f/d)
For more than 20 years, IXOPAY has provided eCommerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. We use this expertise to benefit our B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with our skillset and solutions. IXOPAY’s unique services offer everything you need to succeed in the world of digital business.
As a Customer Success Manager, your primary role is to support our clients and accompany them on the road to success through the use of IXOPAY and related products. As the central point of contact for clients, you understand all aspects of their needs (pre-sales, onboarding, project management, support, account management and training) and use this knowledge to decisively influence the development of IXOPAY.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting our Sales team during the pre-sales phase, e.g. with product presentations
- Defining client onboarding strategies and implementing onboarding projects
- Collaborating with our Engineering teams to set up and configure the platform according to our clients’ requirements
- Collaborating with our Support team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ensuring a good culture of communication and partnership with our clients, analyzing platform usage metrics and gathering feedback via surveys
- Providing insights and advice to our clients to ensure the highest possible ROI and retention
- Planning and coordinating the roadmaps for our clients
- Creating documentation and training material
- Providing feedback on how we can improve our product and services
- Functioning as the main point of contact between IXOPAY and our enterprise clients
What you offer:
- Experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management or Product Management at a SaaS or enterprise software company
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Additional languages are a significant advantage
- Experience and success working in a customer-facing role or managing stakeholders
- Experience in the online payments industry preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic technical knowledge of the web (HTML/JS/CSS, handling APIs)
- Fluent in business English with the ability to discuss technical topics
- University degree preferred, but not required
- Project management certification preferred, but not required
- Driven, self-organized, "can-do" attitude
What we offer:
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved at the forefront of modern technologies and open source software.
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Global clients including some of the top 300 websites in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 45,000.00 p.a. for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume to [email protected].