Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
For more than 20 years, IXOPAY has provided eCommerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. We use this expertise to benefit our B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with our skillset and solutions. Our unique products and services offer everything you need to succeed in the world of digital business.
We are looking to strengthen our Marketing team with a dedicated, independent and goal-oriented graphic designer. The ability to work autonomously, conscientiously and get results are important to us.
- Creating visual concepts, graphics and layouting
- Collaborating with the team to find creative solutions
- Designing marketing material such as flyers, ad banners and fact sheets
- Adhering to our corporate identity and ensuring brand consistency
- Researching and following design trends and turning these into innovative ideas
What you offer:
- Completed higher education in the field of media technology, graphic design or similar
- Several years of work experience an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Create Suite, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Premiere and After Effects an advantage
- Photography and videography skills an advantage
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a goal-oriented mindset and dedication to the role
- Advanced written and spoken English and German is a requirement
What we offer:
Join our agile, team-oriented IT company with the opportunity to work on global web projects and complete tasks autonomously.
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Global clients including some of the top 300 websites in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 49,000,00 gross per year for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team.
If you are interested in joining us and recognize yourself in the job description, please send your resume with the subject “Application Graphic Designer (m/f/d)” to [email protected].