Junior Software Engineer - PHP (m/f/d)
For more than 20 years, IXOPAY GmbH has provided eCommerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. We use this expertise to benefit our B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with our skillset and solutions. Our unique products and services drive the success of our clients in the world of digital business.
Do you want to get off to a flying start as a software engineer? Are you a motivated, inquisitive team player? Then what you need is a company that not only backs and supports you, but also challenges you. At the start of your career, being part of a strong team with experienced developers can be key to your personal development. At IXOPAY, you will be surrounded by colleagues who want to help you progress and support you.
What you offer:
- Knowledge of PHP and database systems
- First project experience - no matter if professional or private
- Open-minded in dealing with team colleagues
- Independent working methods and commitment
- Interest in modern development methods
- Experience with common PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
- Composer and PHPUnit
- Linux, shell environment and git
What we offer:
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved on the forefront of modern technologies and open source software.
- Friendly and open work environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Global clients including some of the top 300 websites in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 42,000 gross per year for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team. We are of course prepared to pay more if you have suitable experience.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume to [email protected].