Project Manager (m/w/d)
For more than 20 years, we have provided eCommerce services to national and international customers across various sectors. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments. IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payment orchestration platform for large online merchants and payment service providers (PSPs). Our client portfolio ranges from start-ups to well-known, global corporations.
If you already have experience in the field of project management, are technically adept, quick to learn, approach others openly and always keep the big picture in mind, do not hesitate and become a part of our team by sending us your application!
- Leading product management projects, with a focus on projects informed by and initiated on the basis of corporate-wide standards and guidelines
- Collect detailed information, structure and prepare it
- Determine the project scope and goals in close cooperation with the Product Management team and Executive Management
- Create project plans and corresponding work packages, as well as monitoring the progress of the project
- Ongoing project monitoring with regular alignment with various departments, including making any necessary adjustments to the project plans (identifying deviations in delivery times and necessary resources), project risk management and escalations
- Ongoing project reporting: decision-making material and evaluations for Product Management and Executive Management
- Project reviews: Evaluation of the project for planning purposes (process planning, resource requirements)
- Further development of the corporate-wide project management processes
What we are looking for:
- Completed higher education, preferably with a focus on IT, business informatics, digitalization or similar fields
- Knowledge of and experience with project management and project controlling (ideally, at least 2 years)
- Strong analytical skills and a solution-oriented mindset
- Technical understanding and excellent IT skills
- A team player with an open personality and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
- Excellent communication, presentation and moderating skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Very good German and professional proficiency in English
What we offer:
We offer you the opportunity to work in an agile and team-oriented company, taking on tasks autonomously and with responsibility.
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Global clients including some of the top 300 websites in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 45,000 gross per year for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team.
If you are interested in joining us and recognize yourself in the job description, please send your resume to [email protected]