Sales Manager for IXOPAY (m/f/d)
For more than 20 years, we have provided e-commerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of e-commerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. We use this expertise to benefit our B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with our skillset and solutions. IXOPAY's unique products and services empower our clients and drive their success in the world of digital business.
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
IXOPAY is a SaaS-based payments orchestration platform for online merchants, payment service providers, acquirers and ISOs, providing unified access to a multitude of payment methods worldwide as well as routing, risk management, post-processing, integration and consolidated reporting functionality.
As we scale our sales organization, we are looking for fresh talent to support us in responding to increasing market demand.
What you will do:
Working in Sales for IXOPAY, you will be responsible for one of the most crucial functions within our company: winning new customers and growing our business! You will accompany leads across the entire sales journey from first contact to conversion, by adopting a strongly consultative sales approach.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying promising inbound and outbound leads
- Building a rapport with potential new customers via email, telephone, videoconferencing as well as in-person visits
- Making initial sales pitches and giving in-depth product demonstrations
- Understanding our potential customers’ requirements and ensuring a good product fit
- Managing request for proposal (RFP) activities
- Negotiating commercials and legal aspects and closing deals
- Providing us with feedback to help improve our product and services
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years experience in the sale of B2B software products. We are also interested in interviewing candidates looking to switch from a product role (e.g. product manager, developer) to sales.
- Experience in the online payments and/or e-commerce industry highly preferred
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and managing stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Fluency in other languages (especially German) preferred but not essential
- Ability to confidently discuss technical topics
- Willingness to travel, visit clients all over the world and participate in trade shows
- Higher education degree preferred but not essential
- Driven, self-organized, “Can-Do” attitude
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks under your own initiative, and get involved at the forefront of modern technologies and open-source software.
- Highly attractive performance-based remuneration model
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Portfolio of global customers, including some of the top 300 web properties
- Excellent career prospects in a fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual base salary of EUR 65,000 as well as a highly attractive, performance-based bonus.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the job description, send your resume to [email protected].