Security Engineer (m/f/d)
For more than 20 years, IXOPAY has provided eCommerce and digital payment services to national and international customers. Our long-standing experience in the field of IT means we have grown alongside the requirements of eCommerce, experiencing many different trends and developments along the way. We use this expertise to benefit our B2B and B2C customers, supporting them globally with our skillset and solutions. Our unique products and services drive the success of our clients in the world of digital business.
Security Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking to strengthen our Systems Engineering team, which has many years of experience in implementing and supporting network and server infrastructure. The team follows Agile principles and project management methods, depicting our infrastructure using modern configuration management tools.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the ongoing development of our system security and monitoring together with our System Engineers and Compliance Officer.
You will also be responsible for operating and further developing our high availability PCI-DSS certified payment infrastructure.
- Security operations and development (monitoring, logging, detection, prevention)
- Carrying out regular security assessments and scans
- Configuring and reviewing firewalls (Cisco ASA, soon Palo Alto)
- Security incident and response management
- Vulnerability identification & management
- Sensitizing and training employees
- Collaborating on security policies and guidelines
What you offer:
- Good knowledge of network and application security
- Experience as a systems engineer with Linux
- Analytical and risk-based approach
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Bash and Python
- Knowledge of common Internet services (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS)
- Interest in new technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of IT security standards (PCI-DSS), current technical standards, and data protection laws
- Completed technical education, ideally in the field of IT security
- Experience with intrusion detection systems (Splunk, Wazuh, Suricata)
- Experience with Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Experience with Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault and Docker
What we offer:
Join our agile, team-oriented company with the opportunity to work on global web projects, complete tasks autonomously, and be involved at the forefront of modern technologies and open source software.
- Friendly and open working environment in a well-connected modern office in the center of Vienna
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) for all employees with your free choice of software
- Hybrid model (office/home office)
- Yearly ticket for the Vienna public transport network
- IXO Fitness gives all employees automatic free access to various fitness studios and sport activities via the myClubs app
- Numerous team and company events guarantee a friendly atmosphere
- Global clients including some of the top 300 websites in the world
- Excellent career prospects in our fast-growing company
- Access to numerous training opportunities
Depending on your personal experience and qualifications, we offer a minimum annual salary of EUR 50,000,00 gross per year for your commitment, dedication and loyalty as part of our motivated team. We are of course prepared to pay more if you have suitable experience. You will support our large 24/7 on-call team in eliminating any issues impairing the operation of our platform. On-call duties will receive additional remuneration.
If you are interested in joining us and recognize yourself in the job description, please send your resume and a few samples of your work to [email protected].