The Paypers Payments and Commerce Market Guide 2018/2019
Payments and Commerce Market Guide 2018/2019
IXOPAY is excited to be part of The Paypers “Payments and Commerce Market Guide” which has just launched its annual edition, addressing the most recent trends in the global eCommerce industry.
The guide is a must-read for anyone trying to understand how the commerce and payments market is developing by helping professionals and key players be aware of opportunities and understand emerging payments and commerce trends. The present edition of the guide covers the main trends that are the center of strategic thinking of key players in the industry. Insightful articles, interviews and thorough internal research are aimed to depict a complete view on the current state of affairs of the industry.
The guide features six chapters with insights that gravitate around the current topics in the industry, such as:
- Best practices in overcoming cross-border eCommerce challenges for merchants expanding globally
- Cross-border acquiring: opportunities and challenges
- Innovative payment strategies and payment needs of verticals (travel, retail, marketplaces, gaming)
- Loyalty programs, rewards, and new contextual commerce strategies disrupting the traditional customer-merchant relationship
- Increasing conversion - innovation in digital payments across channels
- Consumer shopping behaviour, unified commerce and new technologies (IoT, Big Data analytics, omnichannel, and voice-driven developments) that help merchants boost customer engagement
- Digital transition and the consolidation of the payments ecosystem
- Subscription commerce – trends and payment options
Find us in the Infographic Solution Providers Payment Ecosystem as well as in the Payment Solution Providers Matrix and read about our upcoming plans in the interview with our VP Sales & Business Development Adam.
Download the full report here: https://ixol.it/2Lsuvzx