Payment Orchestration in a Nutshell
Payment orchestration is the process of unifying and consolidating multiple payment providers into a single, unified whole. The IXOPAY payment orchestration platform connects to multiple payment providers, allowing you to analyze transaction data across these providers, route transactions to the best-suited provider based on the transaction and streamlines the process of connecting to other IT systems (CRM, ERP etc.) through a single interface.
IXOPAY provides significant advantages to international online merchants, including:
- Connect to 200+ payment providers and payment methods around the world: Offer your customers the payment options they want and avoid card abandonment
- Increase income: Increase authorization rates using local payment providers, increasing sales and reducing declined transactions
- Reduce fees: Route transactions to the provider offering the most attractive rates for a transaction
- Implement a single, unified payment strategy: Apply a single, unified strategy (routing, risk management etc.) to transactions across all payment providers
- Consolidated reporting: Analyze transactions from all connected PSPs in a single platform, generate standardized reports and exchange transaction data with third-party systems using a single data format
- One-time implementation: Eliminate the hassle of dealing with unique APIs for each PSP - IXOPAY provides a single API that only needs to be integrated once. This API handles communication with all your PSPs, eliminating development overheads when adding new payment providers and making it easy to switch payment providers on an ad-hoc basis
An overview of the key features in IXOPAY and how they can benefit you is provided below.
If you would like to learn more about IXOPAY and how a payment orchestration platform can help your business consolidate and streamline your payments processes, get in contact with us! Our sales team will be happy to advise you.