Payment Orchestration in a Nutshell
Payment orchestration is the process of unifying and consolidating multiple payment providers into a single, unified whole. The IXOPAY payment orchestration platform connects to multiple payment providers, allowing you to analyze transaction data across these providers, route transactions to the best-suited provider based on the transaction and streamlines the process of connecting to other IT systems (CRM, ERP etc.) through a single interface.
IXOPAY provides significant advantages to international online merchants, including:
- One-time implementation: Eliminate the hassle of dealing with unique APIs for each PSP - IXOPAY provides a single API that only needs to be integrated once. This API handles communication with all your PSPs, eliminating development overheads when adding new payment providers and making it easy to switch payment providers on an ad-hoc basis
- Connect to 200+ payment providers and payment methods around the world: Offer your customers the payment options they want and avoid card abandonment
- Implement a single, unified payment strategy: Apply a single, unified strategy (routing, risk management etc.) to transactions across all payment providers
- Increase income: Increase authorization rates using local payment providers, increasing sales and reducing declined transactions
- Reduce fees: Route transactions to the provider offering the most attractive rates for a transaction
- Consolidated reporting: Analyze transactions from all connected PSPs in a single platform, generate standardized reports and exchange transaction data with third-party systems using a single data format
- Consolidated settlement and reconciliation: IXOPAY unifies the settlement and reconciliation process across all providers and simplifies the process of exchanging this data with other systems (CRM, ERP etc.)
- Risk management and fraud prevention: Prevent fraud before it happens using IXOPAY’s in-built risk management tools or connect to third party risk and fraud management services
As an international merchant, payment orchestration helps you scale your payments globally, analyze and consolidate your transactions in one place and easily add new payment methods as you expand and consumer preferences change. New payment providers and methods are added on a regular basis and new integrations are available on demand.
An overview of the key features in IXOPAY and how they can benefit you is provided below.
Want to know more?
If you would like to learn more about IXOPAY and how a payment orchestration platform can help your business consolidate and streamline your payments processes, get in contact with us! Our sales team will be happy to advise you.Get in touch!